Selectapension Ltd are an online FinTech company that provide Financial Advisers with Pension & Investment Switching software, built to save Advisers’ time when researching the best Pension Products their clients should go in to. They represent over 200 Pension and Investment products in the UK industry giving Advisers full market coverage.
To provide comprehensive marketing support to the Marketing Manager. Make a positive contribution to the development and implementation of marketing plans as well as practical designs support for digital marketing. You will use your marketing skills to create engaging internal and external communications to support all marketing activities.
- Provide professional marketing support to the Marketing Manager.
- Assist with the implementation of agreed marketing projects.
- Responsible for marketing administration duties.
- Responsible for proof reading and to ensure it is clear and comprehensible to release
- Oversee market research projects when required.
- Assist with a wide variety of projects – social media, ezines, case studies, direct mail, competitions.
- Organise and maintain Marketing roadmap
- Analyse the success of campaigns
- Ensure all responses from marketing campaigns are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Become involved in ad-hoc tasks as required.
Education English & Maths GCSE level 4 or Grade C and above. Previous Marketing Experience
Essential – Strong IT skills and enthusiasm for new technology and social media marketing
Essential – Good written and verbal communication
Essential – Strong organisational skills
Desirable – Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
Desirable – Use of Adobe products
Suitable for someone who…
You will be required to be adaptable, flexible, proactive and forward thinking. You will also require excellent interpersonal skills and a positive and enthusiastic approach. Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines are also essential requirements. A confident, outgoing individual who will be able to thrive as part of a small but busy team.
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
25 hour per week
£22k pro rata = 67% approx. £15k salary.
Please email your CV to Sarah.email@example.com