This document should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions of Business.
Who we are
www.selectapension.com, app.selectapension.com, www.pensionmonster.com are provided by Selectapension Limited, Selectapension House, Eridge Road, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 2SL. Company Registration No.: 05075441
References to “our Website” or “the Website” are to [www.selectapension.com, app.selectapension.com and pensionmonster.com]
What information we collect and how
- Selectapension may monitor and record telephone calls from time to time for the purpose of ascertaining and demonstrating that customer service standards are being met, improving our services and other information relevant to our duties as an employer. Any recordings are stored securely. Recordings are not shared with third parties.
- When you register to use the Services we will ask you to provide certain information such as your contact details and demographic information. Selectapension Limited may also collect additional personal information from you in optional surveys and feedback forms. We will use any information collected to contact you, to inform, offer or provide you with the Services in accordance with the terms and conditions giving use of the Services and otherwise in connection with our use and improvement of the Services.
- We respect your privacy and we are committed to using the personal information we hold about you in accordance with United Kingdom data protection laws.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions, it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose. Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code.
- We will keep a record of your consent and preferences should you wish to receive email communications from us. Email communications include Technical Updates, Newsletters, Promotions and Offers.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- To process your order and to provide after sales service;
- To enable us to provide, or for you to receive and/or pay, for both current and future Services;
- To enable you to receive information you have requested to be sent to you.
- To monitor usage and performance of our Services; to improve current Services and offer new Services.
- To send you information on our other relevant products and services. You may change your preferences or update your personal details at any time. However we reserve the right to contact subscribers via post, telephone, email or other means solely in relation to the administration of your access to and use of Selectapension/Pension Monster Services.
- We may disclose information we collect to other companies who assist us in providing our Services; including our partners and data processors (all of whom operate within the EEA and in some instances operate a cloud based application). We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including your address to:
Data Protection Officer
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser on your computer or mobile phone, allowing websites you visit to store user preferences and personalisation details. Selectapension Limited websites do not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
|ASP.NET_SessionId||This is a simple token used by ASP.NET applications to identify your unique session on the website. Typically used to maintain the integrity of your session while transacting information with a website (accessing secure areas, forms submissions etc.).|
|hide_cookie_message||Cookie Control: This is used to stop displaying the cookie warning message to the user and is created once the user has clicked on the “x” on the message.|
|__utma||Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously on its servers in the US, and neither CIVIC or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
For more information about cookies (including how to turn them off) please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Your Acceptance of These Terms