Defined Benefit Transfer
The Selectapension Defined Benefit Transfer analysis tool allows you to run an in-depth comparison as part of your APTA for your clients, using updated FCA assumptions providing:
- Single and joint life critical yields.
- Death Benefit comparison.
- Hurdle Rate.
- PPF Yields including death benefits and Long Service Cap.
- Option to build and maintain fund portfolios.
- Ability to filter by features and financial strength.
- Income modelling enables you to compare an existing Defined Benefit scheme with other alternative arrangements, including State Pension, bonds, ISAs, collectives, annuities and other pensions and assets.
- New Transfer Value Comparator analysis.
- Lifetime Allowance calculator.
NEW TRANSFER VALUE COMPARATOR
|Complies with PS18/6 mandates & COBS 19.1.3A|
|Option to print as a stand alone report or within main analysis report.|
INCOME MODELLING FEATURE
- Enables an income comparison between an existing DB scheme and other alternative arrangements.
- Includes State Pension, bonds, ISAs, collectives, annuities, and other guaranteed income sources and assets.
- Gives an option to specify the encashment order of funds to meet the target income.
- Allows different specified growth rates to be applied to the different assets.
- Critical yield analysis giving the growth required to achieve the target income, and the option to specify an alternative target income.
- Demonstrates income returns over time
NEW LIFETIME ALLOWANCE FEATURE
|Users are able to model scheme comparisons, critical yields and TVC taking into account Lifetime Allowance.|
|Calculates the notional value of the occupational scheme using a multiplying factor of 20 (as per HMRC rules).|
|Compares to the Lifetime Allowance to determine if there has been a breach. Client report will always have Lifetime Allowance information regardless of whether there is a breach or not.|
|Selectapension system increases the Lifetime Allowance each year by the rise in the CPI as set out by the regulator.|
We have a range of DFM strategies and model portfolios to select.
Full training and ongoing telephone support are included with this subscription.
For further information